We are a group of passionate Christians who want to be living as God’s people, serving our community and spreading some really good news that Jesus is coming back soon. We gather Saturday mornings for worship in music, teaching from the Bible and getting to know one another. There are no expectations on our guests. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- There is no dress code- some people dress up, some dress casually- it’s entirely up to you. Everyone is welcome.
- We have a blended worship style which means you’ll hear a mix of contemporary worship songs as well as the good old hymns.
- Song lyrics, quotes and Bible references are usually displayed on the two screens at the front so you can follow along
- If you have a Bible, or a Bible app, bring it along. If you don’t have a Bible, that’s not a problem. We can lend you one.
- Every week we provide opportunity to make a financial contribution (i.e. give money) to a need that we believe matters. We call this tithes and offerings. Some people give cash into a bag that’s passed around, others give online using their phones. You’re welcome to contribute or just smile and pass the bag along.
Is there something for my kids?
Kids are important to us. We want them to have a fun, safe and meaningful experience at church. Part of this is ensuring the leaders are trained in Safe Places and hold current Working With Children’s Cards. Part of being a Safe Church means you will need to sign your child in and sign them back out at the end of their program (just like you would at Day Care or Kindergarten). There is something for children of each age.
- Kindy ages 0-5 (every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month)
- Primary ages 6-9 (every week)
- Junior ages 10-12 (every week)
Kids - Saturdays 9:45am-10:45am Youth & Adult Bible Study Groups - Saturdays 9:45am-10:45am Worship Service - Saturdays 11am We have a lunch on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month. See what’s coming up here. You’re welcome to join in!
How do I get there?
We are located at 99 Grange Road, Glen Huntly. (MAP)
Car: Street parking is available down Hinton Road (there’s a 2 hour limit on Grange Road right outside the building)
Tram: Take the 67 Tram and hope off on Stop 62 on Glen Huntly Road. Turn left on Grange Road and it’s then a 2 min walk.
Train: Closest station is Glen Huntly Station on the Frankston line. Turn right onto Glen Huntly Road, then left onto Grange Road and it's a 5 min walk to the church building.
Bus: Bus 623 and 624 stop on intersection of Grange Rd and Neerim Road, it’s then a 2 min walk south on Grange Road.
Still have Questions?
You may still have some questions that we would be more than happy to answer for you. Just fill out the form in the contact us section and hit SEND. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.