The facility has a hall which is available for hire. The hall is an open-floor plan with the option to set up round tables and chairs for up to 70 people. Access includes separate ladies and gents bathrooms, kitchen and sound system. Bookings are subject to availability and acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined below.
Please use the booking calendar below or for enquiries contact Bookings Manager on 0408 391 466.
Hall Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Glen Huntly Seventh-day Adventist Church (hereafter referred to as the "church") is a faith-based organisation. As such, uses for hire must comply with the values, principles and ethos of the church.
2. Hirers must have public liability insurance cover for at least $10 million. Certificate of insurance must be sighted prior to use.
3. The hall and church property is an alcohol-free zone.
4. Any damage or breakages must be reported to the Booking Manager on the phone number above. The property is to be left tidy. Costs for repairs, replacements and excess cleaning will be charged to the hirer at the cost of replacement, repair or a cleaning fee of $250. Use of the kitchen facility will require all items used to be washed, dried and returned to where they came from. A cleaning fee of $250 will be charged to the hirer if these conditions are not met.
5. The church is located in a suburban neighbourhood and therefore noise must be kept within acceptable levels.
6. There is only parking available for three cars on the premises. Street parking is available and parking limits apply.